04 October 2010

My little Helper

I was woken up by a 2 month olds almost laughter! Lily was wide awake at 5:15 am and was giggling about something. Then Ethan woke up in a cranky mood, but it's because we are weening him off the bottle. He did surprisingly well and only had a 4 oz bottle then entire night! I think he'll be sleeping through the night in a few days and  I am extremely proud of my big boy. I want to cry because he's growing up before my very eyes and it's not something I'm ready to accept! My babies finally went to sleep around 6:30ish and slept until 9:10. I woke up with some cramping and I am holding my breath. I have endometriosis to the 5th power and my doctor thinks it's actually in blood stream. Basically that means nothing will really cure me unless having a baby adjusts my woman-hood. My pains only happen when I get my monthly visitor and today was not bad at all even though I was nauseated about 50% of the day. Ethan could tell his momma wasn't feeling all too well so he was on his best behavior and was good about 98% of the day which is like perfection in Ethan time! He helped me clean up the house, get his lunch ready and watch his baby sister, Lily. What more could I ask for? Ethan is such a helpful little man! I love him with all my heart. I got an inspirational email today from a lady that wants to see my collection of merchandise! It was music to my ears and she wants to see everything I have which was all packed up from this weekends festivities. She gave me the drive to get my business room together and it took me about 3 hours to organize as well as unpack all of my items. Everything looks really good and I am quite proud of myself! If anyone else wants to see my collection please send me an email so you can stop by and check it out in person. Very anxious for Thursday and Friday to come! Keep me in your prayers. The house is cleaned, our clothes washed, babies asleep and momma relaxing! What a great way to end the day. Well that is all folks!!! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment