14 October 2010

Get away...

Rules of living are not written in a book and learning from experience is how you grow. I have been working diligently on my business and striving very hard to make a dependable reputation. Working day and night 14-16 hours at a time for 2.5 months! I think it is about time we blow this Popsicle stand aka our casa. It's no 5 star vacay we are taking, but it's our version of flying across the globe to some exotic island! We are taking the kids to the Renaissance festival in Plantersville, Texas and it'll be Ethan's second year, Lily's first. Honestly, I've been secretly counting down the months till the RENFEST came back around and I couldn't be any more excited. It feels like Christmas came 2 months early! The days seem to fly by too quickly and I wish there was a slow down button or a pause because I want to saver these moments of my babies being babies!!! I am going to take tons and tons of pictures. I spent the day cleaning and cleaning and cleaning the house so that I can leave for Sugar Land in peace. Not having to worry that I will have to come home to a messy house and it's a great feeling! Now I just have to load the SUV up tomorrow afternoon and hit the road by 2:30. Hopefully we won't hit any traffic because if you've ever been in Houston during 6 o'clock it's a huge pain. I remember one take we made it to Houston in 1.5 hours and it normally takes 3 hours. Then we got stuck in backed up traffic due to a wreck for about 1.5 hours.  I was so made because that was a record for me, but ehh you live and learn. I don't think I've driven that fast in over a year now. I can't wait to see my babies in their outfits!!! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment