26 October 2010

As The WIND Blows By

As I sit here in my recliner seeing the leaves rustle in the wind and the branches sway side to side, I think to myself could life get any better! We have been sitting here enjoying what a marvelous day GOD has given me; all of us. What will my memory of this day be in 10 years? Will I remember how beautiful the sun was glistening against the changing leafs? Or how graceful the wind blows in my hair? The way my daughter slightly snores and lets out a huge sigh of relief? Whatever you are doing today take the time to enjoy the now because you may not know what tomorrow or the next 60 seconds will bring. Life does not always turn out the way we dreamed, though, imagined or even hoped, but it is what you make of it! You can dwell on the what ifs and cry over what should have been. I realize we need to appreciate what is and the life we have created! The grass is not always greener on the other side and although some moments seem difficult, but there is no obstacle GOD has given me that I have not been able to overcome. I have been dreaming my entire life to be the one thing in the whole world and GOD has gifted me with the only wish I have longed for which is to be a Mommy! Life is not what happens to us we control our life and we can set it spinning off on a course all over our own. Do not let these precious moments pass you by because you will regret not enjoying every second. All any of us wants is more time, and let go of whatever you hold deep down within yourself. It is time to stop living in the past, and take a hold of the present so your future is what you want it to be. And if the future is not exactly what you planned, remember that is okay! No ones life is perfect and the glitches are okay. It is how you overcome those glitches that makes the difference.  The past two days I have been getting my daughter's baptism plans in order and her little gown is the most precious little dress! I made her a bow and whipped up a cute flower design if she doesn't like the bow I created for her. My husband is heading down to his parents house in Sugar Land to have a garage sale! His parents are going to be putting their house on the market and want to get rid of the items that belong to my husband. We are hoping he makes a lot of money and I have a great feeling he will because he has a lot of stuff put away!! I am very excited about Halloween this year. It is Ethan's second Halloween, but this year we can take him trick-o-treating! He is going to be a Lil' Sheriff and Lily, a lady bug. Speaking of which I need to finish Ethan's chaps this week and thankfully Lily's costume is totally complete. I have a few orders to finish up and deliver in a couple of days!!! I think my crocheted hats are going to be a huge hit, I've sold 3 already!!! Kudos to me and my momma. She is the crocheter and I want to learn, but I don't think I have the time with everything else going on in my life. One day in the near future I'll have to learn because it is a good trait to have! Well until next time y'all. Adios 
I don't know how she can sleep like that?

Rocking in my old chair my parents fixed up for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment